What would a beautiful holiday be without good food?
Here at Boukari Beach Restaurant we have ready for you, a wide variety of fresh fish, sea food and traditional home-cooked Greek specialities: lobster in special Corfu sauce, garlic scampi in Metaxa sauce, fresh red snapper, or exquisite starters throughout the day!
Mama Lucia herself cooks personally for you!!! All these delicious meals are a MUST for all fish and scampi lovers!
Can you think of a better way to spend the day than enjoying dinner on our patio while feasting your eyes on a fantastic sea view?
There is even a small boat landing- stage for sunbathing.
This is what memories are made of! Let us put you under the spell of the special Corfu sunset while you finish the day listening to the sea and watching the stars.
Holiday-makers, local regular guests or VIP ‘s from all walks of life come to dine with us and everybody is enthusiastic about the atmosphere and the location of our restaurant.
The Vlahopoulos Family can also arrange wedding parties, birthdays and other events at Boukari Beach Taverna next to the sea.
Take a look at a wedding we have planned in our restaurant on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjfTve3sJ0o&feature=youtu.be
We have won awards from several tourist guides, e.g. “AA Tourist Guide”, “Rough Guide”, “Lonely Planet”, “Falk Edition”, “Michael Mueller Edition”, National Geographic, Marco Polo, Dumont.
- Lobster in special Corfu sauce with spaghetti
- prawns special, in garlic with metaxa sauce
- traditional greek appetizers
- octopus grilled with oregano and lemon
- fresh squid on the grill, filled with feta cheese, parsley and garlic
- fresh fried squid (kalamares in Greek)
- sardines, shrimps,mussels,whitebait,variety of fishes,
- live lobster and crawfish
- mixed fish specialities
- large variety of spicy fish soups (bianco,bougiabessa… …)
- serving also the famous bourdeto (redscorpion fish in red spicy sauce)
- as well as Corfu’s own local culinary specialities, like Mousaka, Tzaziki, etc.. all freshly made by us.
After a delicious meal why not relax and enjoy a Greek coffee with ouzo,or an Italian coffee, espresso or capuccino.
Of course, if you like the desserts, you can order yogurt with honey, a nice baklava or a custard pie, which are typical Greek desserts.
On the other hand, if you do not like sugar, we suggest you try fruits, like water melon, white melon, apple or orange.
And of course, we serve ice cream all the time.
Enjoy our family atmosphere and listen to our beautiful music, the Sirtaki!
GOOD APPETITE – KALI OREXI !
Korfu Reisevideo – Urlaub Teil 2 – mein kulinarischer Urlaub und Impressionen